Custom Search

Monday, December 14, 2009

http://www.entheosweb.com/photoshop/3d_ball.asp

Have you ever wondered about how to create a 3D Ball in Photoshop. Well I'll tell you about how this 3D Ball helped me out. I needed help to create an artificial 3D Ball for one of my Photoshop assignments. The steps provided in the tutorial were fairly easy so anybody with common knowledge towards Photoshop can do this. This tutorial taught me how to create a 3D Ball using a few brushes and the Elliptical marquee tool. For a few airbrushes all you'll need to do is shade a few spots of the ball in. Then with the Elliptical marquee tool all you'll have to do is hold the shift key down and draw a circle on the canvas. Not only is this tutorial easy, but anybody can manage to finish and create an artificial 3D Ball in just 5 minutes with this 6-step process.

No comments:

Post a Comment